Something about islands, knitting, and few nice pictures.

In last period of time I get few nice lessons about the knitwear and design. One of most important is adventure on some small crazy island on Atlantic Ocean where I meet designers working with Aran knitwear. Below piece of true Aran Knitwear :) I need to make new post just about this place and they ways and yarns because it's crazy guuud quality.



Another island another lessons : Palma de Mallorca. My smart boy friend found this little sweater.


Made in Peru, found in Spain. So so cute. All handmade applications. Love it. Maybe it's popular in another parts of world but for my was pretty much surprise (and huge inspiration)!
       And last , but not least - My covering from one of my favorite islands - Éire. This is piece of nice italian knitwear, but I discovered it here in Blefast. Made in Florencja by small family business Fratelli Talli. Not bad ingredients - 50 % acrilic (bleee), 25% alpaca and 25%wool. Bulky yarn, low gauge and tricks with machine beds- this is what I like most :) OK, see you later, alligator


Photo from inside :)

This entry was posted in . Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply